HIC RAPIDFIRE is a web-based firewall migration platform. HIC leverages RAPIDFIRE to perform turnkey firewalls migrations for customers. RAPIDFIRE is also available for use directly by customers and/or integrators to automate firewall policy conversions between enterprise firewall platforms.
HIC provides full support and training for RAPIDFIRE.
RAPIDFIRE currently supports migration of both NAT and Security based rulesets including all related objects from CheckPoint, Juniper Networks and Cisco to Palo Alto Networks and Juniper Networks. Additional target firewall platforms are available upon request.
The primary benefits of HIC RAPIDFIRE versus scripted or free options from individual manufacturers are:
- Validated output from a platform that’s been tried and tested in some of the largest environments for over 10 years.
- Expert support from engineers that use the product on a daily basis.
- Fully automated firewall migration platform that can be customized to your organization’s specific requirements around naming conventions and other parameters unique to your environment.
- Full debugging output to identify configuration artifacts that can’t be directly translated between different vendor’s firewall platform, along with recommended work arounds and alternate configuration options.
- Turnkey and/or co-managed engagement models for companies that don’t have the time or expertise to do the work in-house
For pricing and additional information or demonstrations contact us using the form below, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us your inquiry